Old Town Albuquerque, New Mexico Hotel Location
Attractions in Old Town Albuquerque
Hotel Albuquerque is located in the Historic Old Town District filled with cultural attractions, excellent shopping venues, and a variety of dining options. Top attractions include the following:
- The Albuquerque Museum - walking distance
- Route 66 - walking distance
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History &
Science - walking distance
- Albuquerque Trolley Tour - walking distance
- Albuquerque Aquarium and Botanic Gardens
- 1.5 miles
- National Hispanic Cultural Center - 4 miles
- International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta and
Museum - 6 miles
- New Mexico Wineries - 10 miles
- Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway - 15 miles
- Sandia Peak Ski Area - 37 miles
- Acoma Pueblo - 50 miles
- Santa Fe, New Mexico - 55 miles
- Albuquerque Bio-Park Zoo - 2 miles
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center - 3 miles
- Albuquerque Convention Center - 2 miles
- Rio Grande Nature Center - 3 miles
- Nob Hill Historic District - 6 miles
- Petroglyph National Monument - 10 miles
Hotel Directions From Santa Fe and the North -Take I-25 S. and take exit 226B to merge onto I-40 W toward Gallup, 2.3 miles. Take exit 157A for Rio Grande Blvd, continue for 0.3 miles. Turn left at Rio Grande Blvd NW. The Hotel Albuquerque will be on the left.
Hotel Directions From the Airport and the South -Merge onto I-25 N via the ramp and continue for 3.5 miles. Take exit 226AB to merge onto I-40 West toward Gallup, and continue for another 2.5 miles. Take Exit 157A for Rio Grande Blvd, turn left onto Rio Grande Blvd. Continue for 0.3 miles. The Hotel Albuquerque will be on the left.
Hotel Directions From the East -Head West on I-40, take Exit 157A to Rio Grande Blvd. Turn left on Rio Grande Blvd. Continue for 0.3 miles. The Hotel Albuquerque will be on the left.
Hotel Directions From the West -Head East on I-40, take Exit 157A to Rio Grande Blvd. Turn right on Rio Grande Blvd. Continue for 0.3s mile. The Hotel Albuquerque will be on the left.
Distances to Transportation Services
- Alvarado Transportation Center with Greyhound Bus Lines, Amtrak Train and NM Railrunner High Speed Train- 1.7 miles
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport- 5 miles
- Albuquerque Bus/Rapid Ride - Curbside