HOLIDAY SHOPPING WITH Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
Start your holiday shopping right here at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town by giving the gift of travel through a hotel gift certificate! Our gift certificates may be redeemend for accommodations in our hotel and in our restaurant and lounges! Gift certificates are easy to securly purchase and can be emailed directly to your recipient. See more information and purchase yours here!
Hotel Albuquerque is perfectly located to find unique treasures in Albuquerque. We're just steps away from the fantastic art galleries and Native American crafts and jewelry found in historic Old Town and the unique shops in the up-and-coming Sawmill District.
The Sawmill District is slated to become the city's next shopping, arts and entertainment destination. It will feature innovative shops like Spur Line Supply Co., a new concept store featuring home goods and furniture, apparel and an apothecary, among other shops. Merchandise within its curated and edited layout originates from the Southwest and beyond.
Just east along Old Route 66 (Central Avenue) you'll cruise through the eclectic offerings of Albuquerque’s Downtown and University areas as you enter the boutique retail district Nob Hill, with plenty of hip clothing, home furnishings and Southwestern-style furniture and gourmet food. Farther along historic Route 66, discover an antique-hunter’s paradise.
As a guest of Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, you'll enjoy an exclusive 15% discount on a number of local and unique galleries, boutiques and shops across Albuquerque. Learn more about this special Local Treasures program and partnering businesses here.
Main Albuquerque Shopping Areas:
- Historic Old Town (Boutique locally owned shops and galleries carrying cultural items)
- Sawmill District (Developing district promoting a popular live, work and play lifestyle)
- Historic Nob Hill (Boutique locally owned contemporary shops and galleries)
- Downtown Albuquerque (Boutiques, galleries, locally owned shops, farmers' markets, festivals)
- Coronado Center (New Mexico's largest indoor mall)
- ABQ Uptown (Outdoor mall with major high-end national chains)
- Cottonwood Mall (National chains on Albuquerque's Westside)