The New Southwest — In The Center of Old Town Albuquerque, New Mexico
Old Town Albuquerque Hotel
In the heart of Albuquerque, our New Mexico hotel in Old Town offers a unique location in a historic district easily accessible from I-40 and within 15 minutes of Albuquerque International Sunport Airport. Within walking distance are historic landmarks, restaurants, local shopping favorites, and many other attractions.
We're excited to offer the Southwest's first authentic Flamenco Tablao in partnership with the National Institute of Flamenco, bringing guests local and international performers Thursdays through Sundays. The Tablao features authentic Sevilla tapas and regionally inspired fine wines and spirits. Learn more.
- Tablao Flamenco Albuquerque
- Complimentary WiFi Internet in Guest Rooms
- Garduño's Restaurant & Cantina
- QBar Lounge
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Jetted Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary Parking
- Local Treasures Discount Program - 15% off local shops, restaurants and attractions
- Complimentary Historic Old Town Albuquerque walking tours (seasonally, on Saturdays)
AlbuquerQue Weddings, Meetings and EventsWith more than 41,000 square feet of interior meeting rooms & convention space, plus 21,000 square feet of outdoor event space surrounded by lush gardens, our Albuquerque, New Mexico hotel in Old Town offers extensive facilities tailored to a wide range of social, association and corporate events.
Featuring our own wedding venues in Albuquerque and an outdoor pavilion and garden for ceremonies, New Mexico's most memorable weddings happen at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town and Casa Esencia. We offer a variety of exceptional indoor and outdoor spaces from intimate gatherings to grand galas.
- 14,000-sq.ft Grand Ballroom
- 3,796-sq.ft. Ballroom
- Fireplace Board Room
- Breakout Meeting Rooms
- Pavilion and Spanish Gardens
- Non-denominational Southwestern-style Wedding Chapel
- Casa Esencia - event space in a 300-year-old adobe home listed on the National Historic Registry