luxurious AMENITIESAs a guest of Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, you will be treated to a wide array of hotel amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, and business center. Our hotel in Albuquerque, NM also offers a choice of three top-rated dining and nightlife options - Garduño's at Old Town, QBar and Casa Esencia - a wedding chapel and more than 62,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor Albuquerque event venues.
Amenity Fee Includes:
- WiFi in guest rooms
- Valet parking
- Fitness center
- Outdoor swimming pool (year-round)
- Keurig single-cup brewer in guest rooms
- Snacks replenished daily
- Daily USA Today in lobby of hotel
- Bottled water
- 24-hour front desk and wake-up calls
- Local Treasures Discount Program
Guest Amenities Include:
- Garduño's at Old Town
- QBar Lounge
- Casa Esencia nightclub
- Gift shop
- Business center
- Refrigerator in guest rooms
- Room service (6 a.m. - 11 p.m.)
- Poolside food and beverage service (seasonal)
- Guests may join yoga offered at Hotel Chaco on Fridays from 7 to 8 a.m., and on Saturdays from 8 to 9 a.m. for $15
albuquerque Hotel with PoolRelaxation and fun are yours in our expansive pool, open year-round and surrounded by gardens with unparalleled views of the Sandia Mountains. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool or soak in the outdoor jetted hot tub. Or, simply spend a luxurious day basking in the sun, with pool-side food and beverage service at your fingertips.
Local Treasures Discount programReceive 15% discounts at over 100 locally-owned and operated restaurants, bars, shops, galleries and attractions in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos and Las Cruces when you stay at one of our hotels. Simply show your Local Treasures brochure at any participating business and receive an exclusive 15% discount with wonderful local merchants.
See Albuquerque Hotel’s List and Map of Local Treasures Participants.
ABQ Trolley co best of ABQ city tourCheck out "the best first thing to do in Albuquerque" in ABQ Trolley Co's uniquely Albuquerque, open-air trolley. Explore the rich culture, historic neighborhoods and more! The Best of ABQ City Tour is truly the best way to get a first hand look into Albuquerque.
- 90-minute tour around Albuquerque
- Boards at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- General Admission: $25
- Children (12 and under): $15
- See tour dates/times and buy tickets here