luxury services, features & AMENITIESAs a guest of Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, you will be treated to a wide array of New Mexico hotel amenities, including complimentary WiFi internet access, an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and business center. You will also find a choice of three top-rated dining and nightlife options - Garduño's at Old Town, QBar and Casa Esencia - a wedding chapel and more than 62,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor Albuquerque event venues.
see our hotel photo gallery
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town amenities available for all guests include:
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms
- Keurig single-cup brewer in guest rooms
- Refrigerator in guest rooms
- Garduño's at Old Town
- QBar lounge
- Casa Esencia nightclub
- Non-smoking New Mexico property
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shop
- Business center
- Room service (6 a.m. - 11 p.m.)
- Outdoor swimming pool (seasonal)
- Poolside food and beverage service (seasonal)
- Wake-up calls
- Local Treasures Discount Program
- Complimentary walking tours of historic Old Town (seasonally on Saturdays)
- In-room massage services (fee)
- Fitness center
- Complimentary self parking
- Guests may join yoga offered at Hotel Chaco on Thursdays and Fridays from 7 to 8 a.m., and on Saturdays from 8 to 9 a.m. for $15
Outdoor Hotel Swimming PoolRelaxation and fun are yours in our expansive pool, surrounded by cultivated gardens and replete with unparalleled views of the Sandia Mountains. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, or soak in the outdoor jetted hot tub before returning to our Albuquerque hotel rooms. Or, simply spend a luxurious day basking in the sun, with pool-side food and beverage service at your fingertips. (seasonally open)
Local Treasures Discount programKeep it local — and affordable. Receive 15% discounts at over 100 locally-owned and operated restaurants, bars, shops, galleries and attractions in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos and Las Cruces when you stay at Hotel Albuquerque. Choose from our list of participating businesses including Seasons Rotisserie and Grill, QBar, Albuquerque Little Theatre and more. Once you check into our hotel in Albuquerque, NM, you will receive your Local Treasures brochure (one per hotel room) which will remain valid for the duration of your stay. Simply show your Local Treasures brochure at any participating business and receive an exclusive 15% discount with wonderful local merchants. Explore New Mexico activities and events with Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town!
See Albuquerque Hotel’s List and Map of Local Treasures Participants.
Tours of Old Town to offer an exclusive service for our guests (seasonally available). Walking tours of the Historic Old Town area are lead by certified tour professionals and will enrich your Old Town experience as you discover the history and lore of Albuquerque's original plaza. Questions are welcome, reservations are not required, and gratuity to the tour guide is appreciated.
Free Guided Historic Old Town Walking Tour
- Saturdays 10 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. (seasonally available)
- Hotel Albuquerque lobby (meet in lobby by 9:50 a.m.)
- Complimentary to Hotel Albuquerque guests ($10 value)
- Tour guide gratuity not included
ABQ Trolley co best of ABQ city tourCheck out "the best first thing to do in Albuquerque" in ABQ Trolley Co's uniquely Albuquerque, open-air trolley. Explore the rich culture, historic neighborhoods and more! The Best of ABQ City Tour is truly the best way to get a first hand look into Albuquerque.
- 90-minute tour around Albuquerque
- Boards at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- General Admission: $25
- Children (12 and under): $15
- See tour dates/times and buy tickets here
ABQ Trolley CO NMxcursions: tramsporterAllow ABQ Trolley Co to transport you to Albuquerque's most popular attraction: Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway. Experience stunning Sandias at the most beautiful time of day and leave the driving to ABQ Trolley Co.
- Includes round trip TRAMsportation to the base of the mountain where you will experience the Sandia Peak Tramway, resaurants and nature trails
- General Admission (all ages): $25
- Tram Tickets are NOT included
- See dates/times and buy tickets here