Garduño's at Old Town Restaurant & CantinaExperience Albuquerque's finest Garduño's location. Enjoy authentic regional New Mexican and Mexican cuisine at this favorite Old Town Albuquerque restaurant and bar in the inviting hacienda-style interior or the lush outdoor garden patio. Garduño's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers an extensive selection of tequila, wine, liqueurs, and world-class margaritas. To learn more about our restaurants visit: GarduñosRestaurants.com.
Holiday Dining at Garduño's at Old TownThanksgiving
Celebrate and relax around our table this Thanksgiving! We're serving a special buffet of fresh soups and salads, seasonal favorite entrees, turkey carving stations and delectable desserts!
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet Menu (10 a.m.-2 p.m., $29.95 per person, includes one non-alcoholic beverage)
Begin your Christmas celebrations with a wonderful tradition: Dinner at Garduño's at Old Town! Join us on Christmas Day for a holiday brunch.
- Christmas Eve Dinner Menu (4-9 p.m., $24.95 per person)
- Christmas Day Buffet (10 a.m.-2 p.m., $29.95 per person)
New Year's Day
Start 2018 with a fantastic brunch buffet!
- New Year's Day Buffet (10 a.m.-1 p.m., $12.95 per person, includes one non-alcoholic beverage)
Reservations are recommended.
Year-Round Food & Drink SpecialsMargarita Monday - all day long
- $4 House Margaritas every Monday
- $5 hard or soft shell tacos with a selection of chicken, beef or steak (for an extra charge). Taco plates come with beans and rice.
Live Music by Louis Garcia Troubadoor Every Wednesday - Sunday